In consideration of the rapidly changing situation regarding COVID-19, and in the interest of the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff, Cambridge College will send out an update shortly on the transition of in-seat classes and alternative remote access formats.
Center for Career and Professional Development
The Center for Career & Professional Development (CCPD) is Cambridge College’s career resource hub for students, alumni and employers.
CCPD will assist students and alumni in launching new careers and in the pursuit of meaningful professional opportunities. CCPD will also link employers to a diverse and local talent base committed to success in the workplace.
International Students are encouraged to explore career building opportunities through CCPD, but must first work with the International Students 全民彩票安卓 Team to ensure they meet the US Department of 全民彩票安卓land Security requirements.
CCPD for Students and Alumni
CCPD has teamed with College Central Network (CCN) to connect you to a virtual range of career building services, events, job opportunities and field-based learning/internship experiences.
Once you register, you can:
- View career building sites for data on jobs, salaries and employment statistics
- Keep track of relevant CCPD and School events and activities
- Search job opportunities and field-based learning/internship experiences
- Post your resume for employer review (Need help to refine your resume? Connect with careerservices@ for one-on-one assistance.)
Career Planning and Development
Students can support their career growth strategies through one-on-one sessions covering one or more of the following:
- Perfecting resumes and cover letters
- Managing personal brands and social media identity
- Mastering networking principles
- Optimizing mentor relationships
- Navigating diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Accessing professional development training and advanced-graduate degree options
To learn more, contact:
Center for Career and Professional Development – Irina Galatskaya, Manager for Career 全民彩票安卓: Irina.galatskaya@
School of Undergraduate Studies – Regina Robinson, Dean of Student Affairs: regina.robinson@
School of Education – Doris Van Gorder, Assistant Dean of Field Experiences & Licensure: doris.vangorder@
School of Psychology and Counseling – Christine Cassidy, Assistant Dean of Field Experience: christine.cassidy@
Lawrence, MA – Melissa Sue Padilla, Regional Center Director: melissasue.padilla@
Puerto Rico – Santiago Mendez-Hernandez, Regional Center Director: santiago.mendez@
Gabriel Ruedas, CC-Puerto Rico Academic Advisor: gabriel.ruedas@
Southern CA – Rita Clemons, Regional Center Director: Rita.Clemons@
Springfield, MA – Teresa Forte, Regional Center Executive Director: Teresa.forte@
For additional support, please contact one of our Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching Success Coaches at CELT@ to get assistance by phone, email or in-person.
Each School at Cambridge College provides experiential learning opportunities relevant to your program including, but not limited to:
- Internships and field placements
- High impact practices such as industry–specific case studies
- Intensive industry or skill-based writing/research assignments
- Community-based service learning
To learn more, contact:
School of Undergraduate Studies
- Michael Siegell – Psychology Program Chair – michael.siegell@
- Carol Pepi – Human 全民彩票安卓 & Criminal Justice Program Chair- carol.pepi@
- Ronda Goodale – Early Childcare and Education Program Chair – ronda.goodale@go.
- Jeff Lokey – Management Program Chair – jeff.lokey@
School of Education
- Doris Van Gorder - Assistant Dean of Field Experiences & Licensure – doris.vangorder@
School of Management
- Irina Galatskaya – Manager for Career 全民彩票安卓 / SOM Business Practicum (Internship) Faculty – Irina.galatskaya@
School of Psychology and Counseling
- Christine Cassidy - Assistant Dean of Field Experience – christine.cassidy@
International Students are encouraged to explore career building and experiential learning opportunities at Cambridge College, but must act in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the US Department of 全民彩票安卓land Security regarding number of hours, authorization to work, and tax filing.
Read about regulatory requirements or contact the International Student 全民彩票安卓 team:
Maxime Mad-Toingue, International Student Advisor, Maxime.Mad-Toingue@
Vera Dimoplon, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs at: vera.dimoplon@
CCPD for Corporate Partners
Companies and Organizations can work with Cambridge College to gain access to a diverse talent pipeline. When you become a CCPD Partner, you can use the College Central Network (CCN) portal to:
- Post job opportunities for our students
- Review student resumes for potential recruitment
- Reach out to potential candidates directly
Additionally, you can discover and connect with potential employees by participating in
- Career expos
- Discussion panels
- Networking events
Learn more about becoming a Corporate Partner. Contact Phillip Page, VP of Strategic Partnerships, at Phillip.page@.