We have created a plan for transitioning to remote access instruction in response to COVID-19, beginning Saturday, March 21st.
The Office of Partnerships seeks to develop mutually beneficial relationships that enhance the academic experience of our students and faculty, and provide meaningful value to our partners. In doing so, we prioritize opportunities that advance Cambridge College’s social justice mission and contribute to the vitality of the communities we serve.
The Office of Partnerships is an integral member of the President’s Office. We work collaboratively across all college departments to facilitate, support and lead initiatives that engage external partners.
Guided by our mission, the Office of Partnerships works to build strategic partner relationships that:
- Promote and reflect our commitment to community collaboration
- Expand our academic services into new industry, community and professional networks
- Contribute to shaping new academic programs aligned with future markets
- Provide career-building resources for current students and alumni
- Introduce our innovative programs and faculty to prospective students
- Engage foundations and corporate sponsors as new funding resources for students and programs
- Provide distinct value and meaningful contribution to our collaborators