In consideration of the rapidly changing situation regarding COVID-19, and in the interest of the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff, Cambridge College will be suspending in-seat classes and transitioning to alternative remote access formats. Please check our website for daily updates.
High School Students
Getting a college education is an important investment in a high school student’s future. College graduates, on average, earn almost 60% more over their lifetime than those who only achieve a high school degree.* College graduates have more job opportunities and develop practical skills that serve them in both professional and personal settings.
Why Cambridge College?
- Cambridge College is and has been the pioneer in higher education committed to providing efficient, affordable education for almost 50 years.
- We have NO “hidden fees” making Cambridge College one of the most affordable options in the Commonwealth.
- Yes! It is possible to complete your entire bachelor’s degree at Cambridge College for the cost of what some colleges charge for only one year of tuition.
- We offer a year-round, flexible schedule of classes so that students can work, enjoy family and friends, and pursue interests all while getting their degree. At Cambridge College you can truly go at your own pace.
- We also have no standardized testing requirements for admissions—we value the experience you bring as an individual, and are excited for you to study with us.
- We will gladly accept college credits you've earned while in high school via Early College or Dual Enrollment programs. Get to the finish line faster if you've already put the time in before getting to us!
Programs designed to help you succeed
Cambridge College’s undergraduate programs give you the foundation you need for the career you want. Check out our programs.
Accelerated Graduate Opportunities
If you’re interested in obtaining your master’s degree immediately after your bachelor’s, Cambridge College offers opportunities that allow you to get both degrees in a shorter timeframe and at a lower cost. Ask an admissions counselor about our Accelerated Programs.
More ways to save on your college education
College doesn’t have to be expensive or exclusive—it can be fun, efficient and, most importantly, affordable!
You may be eligible for assistance. Learn about your financial aid options.
We offer a number of work-study positions for students who are eligible for financial aid. Learn about work-study.
Cambridge College awards a wide range of scholarships to students of diverse backgrounds. See if you qualify for a scholarship that can help lower the cost of attending.
We’re here for you
Succeed in your classes
Cambridge College wants you to succeed. Our Academic Success Center offers tutoring, workshops, and one-on-one advising to ensure all our students have the tools and resources to be successful and graduate.
Succeed in your career
Our Center for Career & Professional Development (CCPD) is our career resource hub for students, alumni and employers. The CCPD assists students and alumni in launching new careers, pursuing meaningful professional opportunities, and securing internship & networking opportunities.
Blair Ross is your Admissions Counselor. He can help you with program details, financial aid, program requirements and more. Call Blair directly at 617.873.0254 or send him an email.
Ready to apply? Apply now
Spring 全民彩票安卓 classes begin January 21, 全民彩票安卓. Application deadline is January 14th.
Summer 全民彩票安卓 classes begin June 15, 全民彩票安卓. Application deadline is June 9th.
*Data Source: Commonwealth Corporation :